For those of you who don't know I grew up in the sticks on a farm. My grandparents own a huge farm out near Springville. My family had horses while I was growing up, yes we had to do all the YUCKY chores and the hard ones too like making hay... We went to the farm last weekend to make hay. Patrick did his first "farm work" ever. He did 6 loads of hay with my dad and DJ also my aunt Sharon, her husband Bill and my Uncle Wayne. Me, Mom, Tammy and Aidan played with the baby cows. Aidan and I named all the cows (there are three) Cheeseburger, T-Bone and Stewy!! The highlight of Aidans day was the ride with Uncle DJ on the tractor.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Farm Work!!!
For those of you who don't know I grew up in the sticks on a farm. My grandparents own a huge farm out near Springville. My family had horses while I was growing up, yes we had to do all the YUCKY chores and the hard ones too like making hay... We went to the farm last weekend to make hay. Patrick did his first "farm work" ever. He did 6 loads of hay with my dad and DJ also my aunt Sharon, her husband Bill and my Uncle Wayne. Me, Mom, Tammy and Aidan played with the baby cows. Aidan and I named all the cows (there are three) Cheeseburger, T-Bone and Stewy!! The highlight of Aidans day was the ride with Uncle DJ on the tractor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment